Wednesday, December 29, 2021

What is beauty to you?

For my 11.5K friends from France who visited this blog yesterday. Thank you. I am repeating like a mantra that I would want to visit France in 2022 and I hope that the situation with the virus just disappears and we get back to normal - I cannot really remember what normal is any more. Can you?

We are a day away from the New Year. May love and peace reside in all hearts - shobana

Here's a poem I would like to share with you and all my friends throughout the world.



What is beauty to you? he once asked me. We stood among the flowers, on a hill where sunrises never set. The day remained gloriously endowed by all that charmed.

I stared ahead at the wonder of it all. Would a question like that require a tender heart, or would it be in passing that I should present my thoughts?

How do I begin to capture what I want to say in words?

Not all of the time does one know how to express tender words,

Not where beauty is concerned.

So I say to him, 

When you see the world with tenderness,

No worth in words will take prominence,

Nor will you see flawed perfection,

As you believe you will see a vision, 

of enchantment.


Love is like the rainbow, a feast of sublimation after a storm.

-shobana-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soulful Rhapsody