Saturday, June 18, 2022

Cherish

Please like, share and subscribe to my channel. Thank you.

Cherish


Where am I?

I see the trace of light that awakens the sky,

Though, the sky is still slumbered within its fold


Above its clouds, the night still prevails.

My tender heart prices the light today. Feeble though it may be.

For though it rises not with glory,

I have a flicker to brighten my day - to cherish.


Who Am I?

I try to understand,

I am that,

A girl with childish dreams yet unfulfilled,

A girl with laughter for a world of misgivings,

A girl whose eyes speak more than words.


Her eyes are webs of parity,

Never submitting to ambiguity,


I cherish the world for its misgivings,

For their unfinished cravings

I shall cherish the laughter,

It frees me of their wiles.


I find a rose,

Among a million temptations, it blooms,

It finds its way to thrive among weeds and thorns,

I cherish the rose for its prevalence,

To beauty and strive.


A man once lived a life of courage,

More than chasing worldly matters, he chased his dream,

He met with hardships and pain,

He stilled himself to believe,

That he was lucky to have yet another day,

To salvage the dream that filled his heart,

To persist.


Cherish that which makes you bleed,

It will be a victory in the end.


Cherish, the unstoppable,

They create victory and trend,

Masterful in their actions,

They are the monuments that belie time.x


Cherish, You,

The Master of your universe,

The creator of your destiny,

The reason.


Cherish, Me

Do you not need Me in every equation,

Together we can do mighty work,

If only you see.


Shobana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soulful Rhapsody